Ditos Escritos

A palavra escrita é a mais pura expressão do pensamento, ou melhor, de um sentimento... Escrever é mostrar-se, expor-se, colocar-se, marcar sua passagem pela vida... Este espaço é para quem, como eu, gosta de ler... e de escrever...

Saturday, October 07, 2006

FOR ELTON



For Elton


Here I am. Here I am.
Here I am again.
Me and me.
Me and your music, your sensibility.
Me and you.
I'm still here.
I'm still alive.
Me and your wonderful music, me and your songs, your piano, your voice...
Here I am.
I'm still standing.
Me and the most beautiful music of the world, your music, my chance of life.
Thank you for being alive.
Thank you for your music.
Thank you for your company.
Thank you for being who you are.
Thank you, my dear, thank you!


Eliete Ramos
1999, april

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home